Skip to main content
- By downloading and using the Good Life Deals App or/and website the Customer acknowledges that he/she has read and understood these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- Access to and the use of Good Life Deals is free of charge to the Customer.
- South Staffordshire & Cannock Chase District Councils are just facilitators. It offers no warranty either express or implied as to the quality of the service/goods offered by the Business (the local or national business placing deals on the Good Life Deals App and website) nor does South Staffordshire & Cannock Chase District Councils accept any liability for any loss to the Customer howsoever caused.
- The Customer acknowledges that South Staffordshire & Cannock Chase District Councils are expressing no preference for the Business deal that the Customer chooses and is not to be held in any way as influencing the Customer’s choice in terms of goods/services purchased or the Business chosen.
- The Customer accepts that any transaction that relates to the purchase of goods/service from the chosen Business via the Good Life Deals App, website or CASHBACK website is between the Customer and the Business and that South Staffordshire & Cannock Chase District Councils
is are not a party to that contract.
- Customer’s cash-back is a matter between the Customer and the Business provider. All Topcashback enquiries need to take place directly with Topcashback at www.topcashback.co.uk
- The Customer agrees that all transactional data can be retained and used by South Staffordshire & Cannock Chase District Council’s for statistical purposes only and in so doing agrees to comply with the requirements of Data Protection Act 1998 in controlling and processing that data.